Thursday, December 23, 2010

Share the 12 Days of DuVita this Holiday Season!


DuVita is excited to celebrate the holidays with you. Here are 12 ways you can share the gift of DuVita...to the tune of "12 Days of Christmas"...

The 12 Days of DuVita:

On the 1st Day of DuVita My Enroller Shared with me: A Founders Club Opportunity. Anyone who enrolls as a DuVita Associate by the end of December 2010 will have the opportunity to qualify as a DuVita Founder by August 31, 2011.

On the 2nd day of DuVita my Enroller Shared with me: Two (2) Business Builders CONNECT with FIVE people; SHARE the 5/2 Diamond Duplication Method; ENROLL Two (2) on the Business-Builder Pack; EARN over $100 Holiday Cash!

On the 3rd day of DuVita my Enroller Shared with me: Three (3) Basic Enrollees CONNECT with FIVE people; SHARE the 5/2 Diamond Duplication Method; ENROLL Three (3) additional NEW Associates on a Basic Enrollment Pack; and EARN combined Level Overrides and Bonuses of at least a minimum of $165!

On the 4th day of DuVita my Enroller Shared with me: Four (4) Product Gift CONNECT with FIVE people; SHARE the 5/2 Diamond Duplication Method; ENROLL Three (3) additional NEW Associates on a Basic Enrollment Pack; and EARN combined Level Overrides, Fast Start Bonuses and a Four(4) Product Gift Package that includes: 2 BURST4 Jars, 1 BURST4 14-Day Travel pack, and 1 BURST4 10-Sample Pack for a combined value of more than $365!

On the 5th day of DuVita my Enroller Shared with me: Five (5) Active Legs Four (4) Product Gift, Three (3) Basic Enrollees, Two (2) Business Builders, and A Founders Club Opportunity. When you SHARE the gift of DuVita during December you will be creating stability in your Downteam while developing future leaders who are perfectly positioned for long-term growth.

On the 6th day of DuVita my Enroller shared with me: Six (6) Months FREE Website Your new Enrollee will get their DuVita replicated Website FREE for 6 months when you follow the 5/2 Duplication Method. This is in addition to the *$365+ in rewards you *EARN. Help someone take advantage of this incredible offer before the end of 2010!

On the 7th day of DuVita my Enroller Shared with me: Seven (7) Days of Training When you ENROLL your new Associates by following the 5/2 Duplication Method, they will receive their own Cycle of Duplication 6-CD training system (one CD per day) to start their 7 days of training. Remember, the most important part of the training is to be sure you schedule with them their Individual Coaching Session so they can begin building their DuVita business.

On the 8th day of DuVita my Enroller Shared with me: An $800 Bonus (Gold, Platinum and Diamond Rank Advancement Bonuses) Give the gift of ROI (return on investment)! The first step in the 2-Step Achievement Path is to Go Diamond. When you Go Diamond by completing the proven 5/2 Duplication Method by the end of your 2nd Full Month with DuVita you will EARN an $800 Bonus. Another great benefit when you SHARE the GIFT of DuVita for the Holidays!

On the 9th day of DuVita my Enroller Shared with me: 9-Point Profit Plan Once you have successfully completed Level 1 of the proven 5/2 Duplication Method and achieved the Rank of Diamond Associate, you are now ready to move on to Level 2 - Mining Diamonds. The DuVita 9-Point Profit Plan was developed to help teach the steps needed for your two (2) Business Builders to do the same.

On the 10th day of DuVita my Enroller Shared with me: Ten (10) 2nd Level Associates When you Go Diamond by completing the proven 5/2 Duplication Method, your next step is to Mine Diamonds by motivating your two (2) First Level Business-Builders do the same. They will duplicate your behavior which will create 10 new 2nd Level Associates for you. It is the Power of Duplication!

On the 11th day of DuVita my Enroller Shared with me: Eleven (11) Months of Packing You have 11 months to get ready for the next DuVita Directors Trip. The announcement for the next destination will be made on DuVita’s Cruise to Success!

On the 12th day of DuVita my Enroller shared with me: Twelve (12) Months of Residual Income Build your business with DuVita during the Holidays to achieve 12 Months of Residual Income for all of 2011.

Happy Holidays and Make it the best DuVita Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment